I hate pork, never have enough when it comes to pork and I have to do so many extra workout. I feel hungry just by looking at the ingredients and how it is cooked. Pair it with angel hair is divine, or just plain white rice.Waste no time, try out this recipe!
- 2-4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 yellow or red onion cut into rings
- 1 box of cremini mushrooms left whole, stems removed
- ¾ cup sweet Marsala wine
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- fresh thyme and parsley
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper, add to a heated skillet with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, remove when brown.
- Add remaining oil and butter, brown your garlic and onion rings, remove.
- Add mushrooms and saute till all juices evaporate then add Marsala, deglaze pan and reduce by half.
- Add broth and a couple sprigs of thyme and let that reduce.
- Add chops and all juices back in the pan along with the mascarpone cheese, whisk in until melted, then cover and simmer until chops are cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and thyme.